$8.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 152g (1.9-2.125), 188g (2.1-2.3 & 2.4-2.75)
The Infinity tire is a long-wearing, incredibly durable tire that's ideally suited for commuting, trekking, and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners. Flak Jacket puncture protection keeps you riding. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 670g - 700 x 35mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 700g - 700 x 38mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 740g - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 770g - 700 x 47mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 810g
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 27.5 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
The Nimbus tire features a smooth tread that rolls fast and serves as the perfect fit for any rider looking to get around town. There are many widths to accommodate different bicycles, riding styles, and comfort levels, making it an attractive and confident choice for riding on any road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 28mm, PSI 115-125, approximate weight 640g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 740g - 700 x 35mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 810g - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 855g
Specialized's Roubaix Road Tubeless Tire is built for riders in search of speed, comfort and handling. Its dual-compound tread provides low rolling resistance and outstanding cornering grip, while the large-volume, 180-tpi casing offers a smooth, comfortable ride. And, the Roubaix features Specialized's BlackBelt technology to ward off flats. Run it tubeless for the ultimate in performance, handling, and flat resistance.
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
$4.80 - $5.00
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1.75-1.95
The Espoir Elite is an extremely reliable road tire that's ideal for ambitious training and high-mileage rides. It features our legendary GRIPTON compound, so it's guaranteed to provide low rolling resistance and exceptional traction through corners. And with our BlackBelt X 2 flat protection, you also gain reliability and durability where it counts. So you won't have to worry about flats—just concentrate on sprints, hills, or good conversation on those longer rides. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON, Colored versions: 60a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt X2 - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 260g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 270g
The All Condition Armadillo Elite is the most flat-resistant tire available. Impressively though, it has performance characteristics that far exceed many competitor's race tires. We've given it a tread pattern that offers excellent all-weather traction, and newly-sourced materials for the best puncture protection possible. In terms of ride quality, our GRIPTON compound is surpassed by none. It provides low rolling resistance and the ultimate in dry and wet condition traction. Without hyperbole, it's the best flat-resistant, high-performance tire that we've ever made. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Armadillo Elite - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 285g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 315g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 350g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 400g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 430g
A high-performance all-road tire that performs well through a wide range of inflation levels. The mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks is appreciated in soft or loose surfaces. - ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well - Bead-to-bead puncture-protection belt - 126 TPI Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide PSI range, minimizes rolling resistance - Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure.
When building your featherweight dream bike, don't forget the tubes! Michelin's Aircomp Ultralight tubes are nearly weightless for minimum rolling resistance and maximum speed. - 77g
Specialized's Purgatory 2Bliss Ready tire is the standard bearer for trail tire performance. By applying FE Analysis to the Purgatory, they've optimized the tread to bite hard in loose corners, while legendary GRIPTON compound results in a faster, grippier tire for any all mountain excursion. Of course, the 2Bliss Ready design is the icing on the cake, allowing you to run lower tire pressures and all but eliminate the risk of pinch flats. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Butyl wrapped bead, 2Bliss Ready - Compound: GRIPTON - 650b x 2.3" PSI 25-50; approximate weight 720g
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
Sunlite's Komfort features a tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction. - Type: Hybrid - Bead: Wire
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
- Size: 27.5 x 2.10-2.35 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 56mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve Length: 60mm
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
Page 1 of 4 Next page