Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
$65.00 - $90.00
Surly's Knard is a 29 x 3-inch wide tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction plus low rolling resistance. It's designed for Surly's 50mm-wide Rabbit Hole rim (sold separately), and it will also play nice on rims down to about 35mm wide. But, your frame must have the clearance, Clarence.
$65.00 - $66.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
You want to go fast—need to go fast. So does the Rubino Pro Speed G+ from Vittoria. Combining three rubber compounds to optimize suppleness, protection, and speed, this svelte tire delivers race-ready performance that will stand up to daily thrashing and long training sessions. Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound blows away the old paradigm in which you traded grip for rolling resistance, and low weight for durability. Rolling straight down the road, G+ tires are at their hardest, reducing rolling resistance and increasing durability and puncture protection. When you get on the brakes or dive into a corner, the rubber actually softens, seriously increasing traction and road-sense. Go ahead and push them to your limits. Vittoria has you covered. - 23mm: 180 grams - 25mm: 190 grams
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
T-Serv is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG Natural Compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistance. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 700 x 35c and Black with Black sidewall - Weighing 440 grams - Max 90 PSI
Challenge's Grifo Race clincher tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. Built on a smooth, supple 120tpi casing, the Grifo Race boasts an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability.
Vittoria's Cross XM Pro rules muddy cyclocross courses. Vittoria's supple, hand-made 150-thread-per-inch casing provides shock absorption and a great feel for the terrain. The XM Pro sports Kevlar and Aramid reinforced rubber as well as Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting so you can focus on winning, not running into the pit to change a flat tire. - 350 grams (700 x 31c)
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
- Excellent traction and cornering in just about any terrain - Fast-rolling center-knob tire offering great climbing and braking grip - TC: tubeless compatible
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.1-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 202g
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 673g
• ISO Diameter: 400/18" • ISO Width (mm): 35 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
• 1.2mm thick • ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 59 mm , 60 mm , 61 mm , 62 mm , 63 mm , 64 mm , 65 mm , 66 mm , 67 mm , 68 mm , 69 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 2.35-2.75 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Short 32-40mm • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 384g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 540 / wheelchair • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm • Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 94 g
Page 1 of 37 Next page