The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 24 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 610g
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The S-Works Turbo tire sets the standard for how a performance road tire should be. It's fast, light, and supple. It features our GRIPTON® compound with extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction that helped win Worlds on a rain-slicked attack. So no matter if you're climbing with the best of them or descending like a rider possessed, this is the tire for anyone who demands nothing short of the best. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 210g - 700 x 26mm, psi 100-125, approximate weight 220g
$8.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
The Nimbus tire features a smooth tread that rolls fast and serves as the perfect fit for any rider looking to get around town. There are many widths to accommodate different bicycles, riding styles, and comfort levels, making it an attractive and confident choice for riding on any road or bike path. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 28mm, PSI 115-125, approximate weight 640g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 740g - 700 x 35mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 810g - 700 x 38mm, PSI 75-100, approximate weight 855g
Prevents thorns and other road debris from puncturing the inner tube and deflating the tire. - Packaged in a process that avoids the difficult to install "pigtails" traditionally associated with liners - Equipped with Soft-Tips that prevent friction flats at the overlapping seam - Sold in pairs
Specialized's Roubaix Road Tubeless Tire is built for riders in search of speed, comfort and handling. Its dual-compound tread provides low rolling resistance and outstanding cornering grip, while the large-volume, 180-tpi casing offers a smooth, comfortable ride. And, the Roubaix features Specialized's BlackBelt technology to ward off flats. Run it tubeless for the ultimate in performance, handling, and flat resistance.
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$13.29 - $18.59
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Valve stem: Smooth - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$4.80 - $5.00
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
$9.09 - $11.19
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
The Ground Control Sport is an exceptionally versatile trail tire that uses a tread optimized using Finite Element Analysis. This means that it rolls fast and provides increased grip and traction in nearly all conditions. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 27.5 x 2.1", psi 25-50 - 27.5 x 2.3", psi 25-50
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$7.99 - $13.50
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
The Infinity tire is a long-wearing, incredibly durable tire that's ideally suited for commuting, trekking, and street use. The deep recessed tread provides excellent traction through water and debris, while the rounded profile ensures stable, predictable handling in corners. Flak Jacket puncture protection keeps you riding. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 700 x 32mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 670g - 700 x 35mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 700g - 700 x 38mm, psi 75-100, approximate weight 740g - 700 x 42mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 770g - 700 x 47mm, psi 50-100, approximate weight 810g
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Espoir Elite is an extremely reliable road tire that's ideal for ambitious training and high-mileage rides. It features our legendary GRIPTON compound, so it's guaranteed to provide low rolling resistance and exceptional traction through corners. And with our BlackBelt X 2 flat protection, you also gain reliability and durability where it counts. So you won't have to worry about flats—just concentrate on sprints, hills, or good conversation on those longer rides. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON, Colored versions: 60a - Flat Protection: BlackBelt X2 - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 260g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 270g
The All Condition Armadillo Elite is the most flat-resistant tire available. Impressively though, it has performance characteristics that far exceed many competitor's race tires. We've given it a tread pattern that offers excellent all-weather traction, and newly-sourced materials for the best puncture protection possible. In terms of ride quality, our GRIPTON compound is surpassed by none. It provides low rolling resistance and the ultimate in dry and wet condition traction. Without hyperbole, it's the best flat-resistant, high-performance tire that we've ever made. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: Armadillo Elite - 700 x 23mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 285g - 700 x 25mm, PSI 110-125, approximate weight 315g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 350g - 700 x 30mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 400g - 700 x 32mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 430g
- ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$8.09 - $29.09
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
Sunlite's Komfort features a tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction. - Type: Hybrid - Bead: Wire
Lean into the corners with confidence aboard Michelin's Lithion 2. It delivers excellent grip thanks to its herringbone shoulder tread pattern. Plus, the silica rubber compound offers exceptional ride comfort and fantastic durability.
Page 1 of 3 Next page