With hundreds of thousands on the road, the Liberator has earned its reputation as one of the most comfortable saddles for men. We recommend it to those experiencing a variety of comfort issues.
Lengthy rides or touring where body position is slightly more upright requires a saddle that's anatomically supportive and has a higher degree of comfort. We designed the Liberator Y Gel with all the goodness of the Liberator but with the addition of a thin layer of gel across the top. It has a wide rear for support of sit bones, a large cutaway through the center, a relief channel off the back for pressure relief, and a shaped back panel that reduces the points of stitching contact.
- Black perforated Dura-tek cover with black stitching
- Center cutaway with rear relief channel reduces contact points with soft tissue areas
- Thin gel layer for added comfort
- Length x width: 269mm x 173mm
- Weight: 470 grams; 16.6 ounces
- Rails: Satin steel