12- to 24-Inch
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$39.00 - $42.00
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
$51.15 - $63.87
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
WeThePeople's Grippin tire is an excellent all-around tire. With a semi-tread design and a durable, grippy rubber compound, this tire can rail dirt berms and vert ramps alike.
• V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.125
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
$26.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even the biggest of drops.
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
• BMX tire with medium knobs for traction
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
$21.99 - $26.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 3.0
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.4
Page 1 of 4 Next page