12- to 24-Inch
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike.
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or street.
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and with a 110 PSI rating, it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 340g (20 x 1.75)
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
The S-5 Black Steel Tire in K62 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K62 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-547 - Wire bead
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
$28.90 - $29.95
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
Specialized's Ground Control Fat tire uses similar knob shapes as the narrower versions in order to offer the best climbing, braking, and cornering traction for your fat bike excursions. No matter the conditions, you'll be able to ride with confidence and maximize your enjoyment.
$23.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$19.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Page 1 of 4 Next page