$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$11.99 - $16.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
$17.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
$12.99 - $17.99
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires. - Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl - Works on any brand of tubeless tire
Page 1 of 3 Next page