• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Form Locking Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the harder inner core and aluminum locking rings give you a super-secure hold on your bars. And, the right grip is 92mm long for use with a twist shifter and the left is a standard 135mm in length.
$6.59 - $7.39
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
Page 1 of 1