Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Microcell is ergonomically contoured for maximum comfort and surface area
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Japan
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
Giant's Control Patch Kit consists of 2 tire levers, 6 glueless patches, 4 vulcanized/glue patches, a tube of glue and some sandpaper. Buy a bunch of them and make sure you have 1 in every seat bag and hydration pack you own.
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Tire and Tube Repair Kit is a riding essential. It features Park’s glueless Super Patch Kit and strong nylon Tire Levers for quick and easy flat repairs. The kit comes with 3 levers, 6 patches in a small container, and a piece of sandpaper (for roughing the tube to prepare it for patching).
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Park's Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool for Campagnolo is an indispensable tool for your Campagnolo drivetrain. It's for installing and removing all Record, Chorus, Centaur and Athena bottom brackets, and all Campagnolo cassette lockrings.
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate. Park Tool's Chain-Wear Indicator is a “go-no go” gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75%, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement. The updated CC-3.2 is longer, more accurate and features permanent measurement markings.
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The red-handled SPA-2 is for turning the bearing cones on most freewheels and the one-key-release rings on crankarms.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Now you can easily tackle any crank bolt with Park's Crank Wrench. It features a dual-sided head with a 14mm socket and 8mm Allen wrench on a long, vinyl-coated handle so you're sure to have the leverage necessary for the job.
- Classic chain breaker design with Key Chain pin adapter, and adjustable support screw. - For use with Odyssey's Key Chain, Bluebird, and all standard chains.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10mm Allen wrenches with chamfered tips for a great grip and easy use. The one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip-resistant, and 40% stronger than traditional steel handles.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removal and replacement of these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the handles!
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-9 is a dual sided wrench that features a 36mm opening on one end and a 40mm opening on the other.
• Designed to offer convenient, precision torque measurement for high end componentry • Includes 3, 4, 5mm interchangeable hex bits
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
Rear Shock 31mm Flat Wrench for Vivid Air Reservoir - Crowfoot Compatible
• HD hardened steel construction
Park's Fixed-Gear Lockring Wrench features 2 different radius hooked spanners for a precise fit, and easy removal and tightening of most fixed-gear lockrings. The HCW-17 fits rings with an outside diameter of 41 to 44mm. It also fits BMX cassette hub lockrings with external notches.
Park's versatile Headset Wrench is constructed from hardened, laser-etched steel for the maximum in durability and precision. The HCW-7 is a dual sided wrench that features a 30mm opening on one end and a 32mm opening on the other.
Page 1 of 2 Next page